At the Top, Burj Khalifa
Be a part of history in the rising. High atop one of the world’s most dynamic cities, is one of the world’s most extraordinary experiences. On the 124th floor of the tallest tower in the world, nothing else matters but you. At The Top Burj Khalifa, only at The Dubai Mall.
Click here to view the Burj Khalifa Inauguration video!
Get ready to enter the record books and experience a journey through Dubai’s exotic Arabian heritage, the extraordinary story behind Burj Khalifa as the new icon for the Middle East, and view the spectacular panorama from the observatory At the Top, Burj Khalifa.
Experience 360 degree sweeping views from level 124 of the world’s tallest tower, At the Top, Burj Khalifa offers unparalleled vistas from the Gulf to the Arabian Desert and beyond.
- Explore the unique, interactive Burj Khalifa multi-media exhibits.
- Be thrilled by a high speed journey in one of the world’s fastest elevators.
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
- Step out onto the world’s highest public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline of Sheikh Zayed Road and surrounding panorama.
- Integrate reality and special effects with At the Top Green Screen Photography.
- Browse exclusive Souvenirs from the At the Top Retail Boutique.
- Experience gazing over Dubai as you have never seen it before; it all starts At the Top.
Dated & Timed based on 30 minute intervals
To book tickets online click here!
Immediate entry tickets are available in limited numbers daily.
Pre-purchased Tickets can be collected directly from the ‘Will Call’ counter.
How to get here
We recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance, especially on weekends to avoid long queues and experience At the Top, Burj Khalifa at your leisure.
At the Top, Burj Khalifa is situated on level 124 of the World’s Tallest Tower, Burj Khalifa. Access to the Ticket Counter and entrance is via The Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level. The closest Metro Station is Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station.
Ample parking is available in The Dubai Mall Lower Ground Level of the Cinema Car park. Bus Parking is available off Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard.
We want to make your visit to At the Top memorable, for all the right reasons. We are available to answer questions, offer advice and hear your suggestions at the ‘Will Call’ counter located adjacent to the At the Top Reception.
For your convenience At the Top, Burj Khalifa provides wheelchair access to all public areas inside the experience.
Burj Khalifa Fast Facts
- The concrete used for Burj Khalifa is equivalent to the weight of 100,000 elephants.
- The amount of steel rebar used for the tower is 31,400 metric tons. Laid end to end this would extend over a quarter of the way around the world.
- Condensate is collected from the building’s cooling system and used for irrigation of landscape plantings. Every year, 15 million gallons of water are sustainably collected this way.
- The cladding of Burj Khalifa contains over 24,000 individually cut glass panels.
- The curtain wall area of Burj Khalifa is equivalent to 17 football fields.
- Burj Khalifa’s observatory elevators are amongst the fastest in the world, with a speed of up to 10 metres per second.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building and free-standing structure in the world at over 800 metres high.
- The tip of the spire can be seen 95 km away.
- At the peak of construction, 12,000 workers were on site every day.
- With over 160 levels – no other building has more storey’s.
At the Top, Burj Khalifa
Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard
Phone: 800 At the Top
800 28 843 867
Office: +971 4 888 8124
Fax: +971 4 888 8724
Online Ticketing: https://tickets.atthetop.ae
At.mosphere Burj Khalifa:
Envisaged as one of the finest luxury dining and lounge experiences in the world, At.mosphere has opened doors to guests at Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai - A full-fledged lifestyle destination located and described as 'The Centre of Now.' At 442 meters (1,350 ft high) on Level 122 and only two levels below ‘At the Top, Burj Khalifa,’ the tower’s observatory deck, At.mosphere presents a unique dining concept that appeals to all epicureans – from fine dining connoisseurs to lounge lovers.
Adorned in mahogany walls and ceilings, Adam Tihany furnishings and floors of café au lait limestone and hand-tufted carpet, At.mosphere can host over 210 guests and features a spacious arrival lobby, a main dining floor, private dining rooms and display cooking stations. Led by Executive Chef Dwayne Cheer, who brings in over 13 years of international experience working in Michelin star restaurants, At.mosphere integrates two choices - lounge & grill.
Exuding style and personality, the grill at At.mosphere, is billed as ‘the must visit’ restaurant in the city, on par with the world’s finest. The upscale lounge transports guests to a new realm. Featuring a stunning beverage display and cellar, At.mosphere pushes the boundaries of conventional lounges, and serves as an ideal stopover for a mouth-watering light lunch or even an afternoon tea. At night, the mood shifts by opening to glittering views of the city and stunning vistas of the world’s tallest performing fountain - The Dubai Fountain.
Great food, service, ambience and unmatched views – that is the promise of At.mosphere Burj Khalifa.
For reservations, contact +971 4 888 3828 or email email@example.com . Website: www.atmosphereburjkhalifa.com
starDenotes stores that accept the Emaar Gift Card