Tourism in Dubai is simply dazzling and extraordinary. From spectacular beaches, to opulent hotels and resorts, the city boasts a veritable myriad of tourist hot spots and events. However despite the richness, very few places in Dubai can match the grandeur of The Mall Dubai, considered by many to be one of the top tourist destinations of the UAE.
The Dubai Mall offers an amazing mix of world-class shopping, dining, entertainment and leisure attractions, all designed with an eye to revolutionize the concept of the shopping malls industry. Some of the features that make The Dubai Mall the best tourist destination of Dubai include:
- 9 Million sq ft of prime shopping space with more than 1200 stores
- Gold Souk with 220 retailers
- Fashion Avenue with 70 stores dedicated to haute couture
- The Address Dubai, a 5-star hotel with 244 guestrooms
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- An Olympic-size Ice Rink
- Oasis Fountain Waterfall
- WaterFront Atrium
- SEGA Republic
- 22-screen Cineplex
- 120 restaurants and cafes
The Dubai Mall serves as a crowd-puller for Dubai tourism; so much so that no visit to Dubai can ever be declared complete without a trip to the famous Dubai Mall, one of the leading tourist places of Dubai.